Water TransformationsHealing the Waters Within and the Waters of the Earth
Healing the Waters Within and the Waters of the Earth
A 2-day workshop exploring the consciousness and intelligence within water. By our immersion in this wisdom we discover tools for living a more intentional life.
We learn how to establish a loving frequency within ourselves through the medium of water. Once we tune ourselves with love, we then offer loving energies to the consciousness of Mother Earth. We receive and embrace an empowerment to work intentionally for the restoration of the planet.
Diving Into Water Intelligence Opens Us To Alchemy
Through angelic guidance, research and deep experiences, Jane has received esoteric truths about how water functions on many levels.
Consciousness exists within all aspects of life, including within water. On a physical level, our bodies are made of 70% water. Using water knowledge, meditation and metaphor we come to know ourselves more deeply. You will learn the importance of developing an intentional relationship with water, and how to work with water to support your growth. Radiant health and spiritual expansion can be realized as we allow the dissolution of that which has kept us limited. Water becomes our transmutational ally.
This seminar offers an opportunity to enter into a refined awareness of the complex and sacred nature of water.
We are bridging the scientific and the spiritual.
CLICK TO WATCH THESE TWO VIDEOS
In This Seminar You Will
- Explore the watery world inside yourself
- Foster strategies for calming the mind and dissolving the negative effects of stress
- Use water imagery to assist with emotional challenges
- Clear cellular memory in the body that no longer serves you
- Learn how sound healing can be used to uplift the frequency of the water in the body
- Create water batteries that enhance spiritual qualities and physical health
- Use intention to program water to be restored to it’s Original Blueprint of Perfection
- Offer healing energies to the waters of the planet
Class Schedule Both Days 10:00 am – 6:00 pm